Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Post that is on my Blog!

Sorry about the lack of updates, but things are super busy (you know, with me changing everything in my life, jerk). Needless to say, things are a lot different here. For one thing, everyone is really, really nice. Also, they never get tired of telling you how nice they are.

Typical introductory convo: "O, you're from New York City! You're in for some big changes! Isn't everyone so nice?!"
Well, yeah. Brag much? Learn some humility, southwest!

On the plus side, our neighbors just dropped off some blueberry bread, I drive two blocks to get milk, and no one has ever heard of recycling, so my carbon footprint makes yours look puny, sucker. Enjoy your ice-cap flood, New York!

2 comments:

  1. wow a neighbor brought you muffins? i don't think i could deal with that. but @ least you'll be safe when the sea rises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, hello? It's been like 8 days since your last post. There can't possibly be that much to keep you busy in OK. I'm jonesin' for more funny. Gimme a fix!

    ReplyDelete